Thursday, June 14, 2012

pashto.Sardar Ali Takker: rare poetry of Rahmat Shah Sayel..

Kaiser - pashto.Sardar Ali Takker: rare poetry of Rahmat Shah Sayel...
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination pashto.Sardar Ali Takker: rare poetry of Rahmat Shah Sayel...

Do you know about - pashto.Sardar Ali Takker: rare poetry of Rahmat Shah Sayel..

Kaiser! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Kaiser. You check this out article for info on what you need to know is Kaiser.

How is pashto.Sardar Ali Takker: rare poetry of Rahmat Shah Sayel..

pashto.Sardar Ali Takker: rare poetry of Rahmat Shah Sayel.. Video Clips. Duration : 9.95 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Kaiser. pashto ghazal..love songs.. singer.....Sardar Ali Takkar. en.wikipedia.org poet......Rahmat Shah Sayel.. www.bing.com en.wikipedia.org lyrics.......Thank you kaiser 6665 for your contribution for posting translation of some of the lyrics i have edited the rest... partial translation by kaiser is posted in one piece at the end... pat pat me da zamaney na pa jarha wa jarhel, sta agha pat pat na-rawa zulmuna ma wa jarhel.. (in hiding from the world i have been crying,your hidden unjust cruelty i have been tolerating.) ma zrha tha dere delase sta da wafa wer krhe, bia me saperhe da lasuno da jeffa wer-krhe. (i consoled my heart with your faithfulness,sometime i took some unkind slaps of betrayal over the face.) ma pa khpal rooh ke ta la peta jorha'wela dunya, ma jorha'wela dunya ta ba wrana'wela dunya. (i was creating a place for you in my soul,secretly. you were destroying it as i was building it) ma pukhto der krha jwend me der krho che mehmaan me shwe, ta zeher ra krha pa khenda ke che mezbaan me shwe. ( i sacrificed pukhto my honor, my life in your honor as my guest, in return got poison-betrayal laughingly when you were the host.) ma da khpel feker atter wa shendal da sta pa khater, ta pa khwaga khwaga urrpore krha za ma pa khater. ( i sprinkled the fragrance of my thought over you,that you applied over your body in a sweet manner.) ta da iqraar da khataye na dera menda wak'rha, ma de da starhi judaye na dera menda wak'rha. (you ran from the promise of love and i ran ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Kaiser. Where you can offer use within your evryday life. And most of all, your reaction is Kaiser. View Related articles associated with Kaiser. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share pashto.Sardar Ali Takker: rare poetry of Rahmat Shah Sayel...


No comments:

Post a Comment